Purpose of this PrivacyPrivacy
Any processing of personal data carried out on the Website will fall under the scope of the current legislation in Spain on data protection and in particular, the following regulations:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95 is repealed / 46 / CE (hereinafter General Data Protection Regulation).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
Communication of data through the Website
Responsible for the treatment of the data
R2M Solution Spain SL is the legal person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected on this Website and its contact information is the following:
- Address: C / Villablanca, 85, Office nº 109, 28032 Madrid, Spain.
- Telephone: 91 827 65 97.
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legitimation of data processing
The legal basis for processing The data collected on the Website is the consent that the interested person grants to R2M when contacting and providing their personal data, voluntarily, by means of a telephone call, by sending a message to R2M by post or email or by checking the boxes provided in any of the forms published on the Website authorizing the processing of data and sending the completed form in each case.
Purposes of data processing
In accordance with what is indicated in the previous section and based on the legal basis of the consent that the interested person voluntarily grants to R2M, their data will be processed for the following purposes:
- The data provided when contacting with R2M by phone or by sending a message through any of the postal or electronic addresses of this entity, they will be treated to attend and answer the message of the interested person and, where appropriate, send any information related to their request.
- The data provided to R2M as a result of completing the Contact form published on the Website and marking the corresponding box enabled in said form, will be processed to attend and answer the message sent by the person concerned.
- The data provided to R2M as a result of completing the Registration at e-fuels workshop form published on the Website and marking the corresponding box enabled in said form, will be processed to manage the registration, attendance and participation in the workshop of the interested person and for the communication of their data to the organizer of the workshop.
Likewise, based on the consent granted by the person interested in said workshop registration form, by checking the box authorizing the recording of their image and voice, such data will be processed to develop content about the workshop and publish them in the media, conventional and electronic, R2M and the organizing body of said workshop, such as, press releases, reports, news, websites and official pages in social networks of R2M and the organizer of the workshop,, this publication entailing an act of massive and universal communication of the data of the person concerned to any user of the aforementioned media. The authorization for the exploitation of the rights is granted in any form of exploitation, without any temporal limitation, free of charge and for a worldwide scope.
Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the current legal provisions on the matter, R2M will be exclusive owner of the intellectual property rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) derived from the elaboration of the contents that it produces or edits, either directly or on behalf of third parties, without limitation, for the entire term of protection that the laws granted to such works and for a global territorial scope.
Recipients of the data
The data may be communicated to the competent public administrations by reason of the matter in case of compliance with any legal obligation.
Likewise, based on the legal basis of the consent that the interested person grants by checking the boxes enabled in any of the forms published on the Website, the data completed in said forms will be communicated to the entities participating in Heat-to-Fuel, Horizon 2020 project, whose names can be consulted in, to send by email to the interested person information about the development of the project, publications or events related to it.
transfers The transfer of data to third countries or international organizations is not foreseen.
The interested person can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation to treatment, opposition, portability, the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, by sending a written request to R2M, indicating the right exercised and proving its identity by any means valid in Law, in any of the following postal or electronic addresses:
- Postal address: C / Villablanca, 85, Despacho nº 109, 28032 Madrid, Spain
- Electronic address: email@example.com.
Likewise, when it considers that the exercise of any of its rights has not been satisfied, the interested person can file a claim with a Control Authority, in Spain the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with the following contact information: C / Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid, telephone 912 663 517 and website www.agpd.es.
Prior to any claim and on a voluntary basis, the interested person can contact R2M at the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org.