Any individual who accesses and views the contents and services of the Site will be considered a user of this website, if he/she is over eighteen years old and is not incapable of accepting and committing to these terms and conditions. R2M will not be liable for any actions taken on this Site by any person who is under age or legally incapacitated.
Acceptance of this Policy
Rights and obligations of the user
The user may:
- Access the contents and services of the website free of charge and without the need for prior registration, provided that they have an Internet connection and a browser.
- Use the services and content available for their exclusive private use.
- Download a single copy of the Site for "off-line" viewing for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Make a correct and lawful use of the Site, in accordance with the current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
The user may not:
- Access and use the services and contents of the Site for the commission of illegal actions or in a manner contrary to this Policy, current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, for purposes that are harmful to the rights - and especially the fundamental rights and public freedoms - of R2M or, where appropriate, third parties, or that may harm, damage or prevent in any way, the access to them, to the detriment of R2M or, where appropriate, third parties.
- Use the services and content, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, hire or to disclose advertising or information about themselves or third parties without prior written permission from R2M.
- Use any type of computer virus, code, software, program, computer or telecommunications equipment, which may cause damage or unauthorized alteration of the content, programs or systems accessible through the services and content provided on the Website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof or unauthorized access to any content or services on this Site.
- Include in websites under its responsibility or ownership "metatags" corresponding to trademarks, trade names or logos owned by the Proprietor.
- Create frames within a website under its responsibility or property that reproduce the home page or pages accessible through the home page of this Site without the prior authorization of R2M.
- Reproduce, distribute, transmit, copy, publicly communicate, transform, in whole or in part, this Website by any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any information storage and retrieval system), through any medium currently known or to be invented in the future, without the prior written consent of R2M or, if applicable, of legitimate third parties.
- Use the brand, trade names and any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written permission of R2M or, where appropriate, third parties.
- Perform any action involving the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action involving the modification or alteration of all or part of the contents and services of this Site or the commercial exploitation thereof.
R2M Rights R2M
R2M reserves the following rights:
- Modify or delete, unilaterally and without notice, the contents and services of this Site as well as the conditions of access to it.
- Determine the language in which the Site is available.
- Establish particular conditions and, where appropriate, the requirement of a price or other requirements for access to certain services or content.
- End the provision of a service or content, without prejudice, where appropriate, to the provisions of the special conditions governing the use of a particular service or content.
- Demand compensation from the user derived from the improper or illegal use of all or part of the services and content of this Site.
- Initiate any legal action or court action that is appropriate for the protection of the rights of R2M or third parties who provide their services or content through this Site, when appropriate.
- Demand the compensation that may arise from the improper or illegal use of all or part of the services and content provided through this Site.
R2M is exempt from any liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- Due to the impossibility or difficulties to connect to the communication network through which this Site is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website, as well as for the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website.
- For the quality and speed of access to the Site and the technical conditions that the user must meet in order to access this Site and its services or contents.
- Regarding the services and contents, availability and conditions, technical or not, of access to them, that are offered by third party service providers of the information society, being understood as such to the natural or legal persons that provide the public with the transmission services through a data communication network provided by the recipient of the service; access services to the mentioned network; data storage or hosting services; supply of contents or information; temporary copy service of the data; and provision of links to contents or search instruments.
- R2M will not be responsible for any delays or failures in the access or operation of the services or contents of the Website, due to a case of force majeure.
Owners of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the contents of this Website
The contents and services offered through this Website -including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all comments, exhibitions, Website html code, without this enumeration being restrictive- are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property.
The copyright and economic exploitation rights of this site belong to R2M or, where applicable, to third parties.
The trademarks, trade names or logos appearing on this site are property of R2M or, where appropriate, third parties and are protected by current industrial property laws.
The provision of services and publication of content through this site does not imply in any case the transfer, waiver or transmission, in whole or in part, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights by R2M or, where appropriate, its legitimate third parties.
The use of links and hyperlinks to this Website can only be done provided that the link or hyperlink is made in the following terms provided in these conditions:
- You must only allow access to the home page of this Site.
- It is prohibited to load any page belonging to this Website in one of the sections of another website divided into frames, in such a way as to cause a distortion in the presentation of this Site, inducing confusion (“framing”).
- The possibility of inserting a link does not presuppose, in any case, consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects ("look and feel") of this Website.
- The creation of an environment or navigation bar on the pages that make up this Site is explicitly prohibited, without the prior authorization of R2M.
- The hyperlink may only consist of a text. For the use of graphics or logos, a license to use the graphics or logos from R2M must first be obtained. In any case, the text must clearly state that it links to this Website. In general, the appearance, visual effect, location and, in general, the characteristics of the hyperlink must show that it leads to this Website and that R2M is independent and is not linked by a relationship, or collaboration, association. , sponsorship, labor or of any other kind, to the web page that contains the hyperlink.
- Any web page that contains a hyperlink to this Website, must inevitably respect this Use Policy, be characterized as being loyal and lawful hyperlinks and comply with any applicable legal provisions and the requirements of morality and generally accepted good customs.
- In particular, the authorization for the insertion of hyperlinks to this Website will be conditional on respect for human dignity and freedom. The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
Duration of this Website
Access, content and services offered on this Website have an indefinite duration. However, R2M may terminate or suspend access, services and contents of this Site, at any time, without prejudice to what has been provided, if applicable, in the particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service.
In the cases in which the user acts in his/her capacity as an entrepreneur for profit and for a purpose related to their commercial, business, trade or profession, they expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid Capital (Spain), for the resolution of any litigation that may arise from the interpretation or application of the terms established in these Terms.
In the cases in which the user is a consumer, in accordance with article 3 ofReal Decreto Legislativo 1/2007, de 16 de noviembre, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (General Law of Consumers and Users), either they are physical persons who act with a purpose other than their commercial, business, trade or profession, or they are legal persons and entities without legal personality who act as non-profit in a field outside of a commercial or business activity, the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer's and user's domicile will apply.
Likewise, in the cases in which the user is a consumer in accordance with the General Law of Consumers and Users, by virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 21 May 2013, on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, the user can access the “Online Conflict Resolution Platform” through the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr /, developed by the European Commission, in order to try to settle out of court any dispute arising from the provision of the information society services by R2M through this Website.